Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Keep Calm and Tuesday On - Different Styles and Short Film



I really should name these posts, "Keep calm and WEDNESDAY on" because of how late I actually end up
publishing them!  Night time is pretty much the only free time that I have left in the day anymore.

Whenever I do find the time though, it's been super cool to get into making hemp jewelry.  Ya know, the braided rope necklaces and bracelets with beads intertwined:
Image:Make a Hemp Necklace Intro.jpg
{google images}
...
The one I'm working on at the moment is going to look just like this:
(At least, that's what the plan is..) 
{google images}
. . .
These kinds of jewelry are super fun to make, and they really do go with any style of clothing...especially if you find a good pendant for them. 

 {Walmart has tons in the craft section} 

Hmm.  It is always interesting to me to see the various tastes and styles among different gals.  Each one has a  distinctive style to her...even if she doesn't realize it!  I've figured out that my style tends more towards the natural/earthy look, while Caelen's leans towards an elegant/vintage type of look.  

For example:  I would probably be more likely wear an outfit that looks something like this:

{google images}

...While Caelen would probably wear something like this:
{google images}

Cute, right?  :)  
What is your style?  If you're not quite sure yet, (it took me quite a while to figure out mine) try checking out  Fresh Modesty's Blog.  She's got a whole lot of great outfit ideas that incorporate all kinds of styles, and they are ...of course... all modest!  
{Not to mention, downright cute}

~
Aside from jewelry making, I've also been making some more short films with the bro's, which is so much fun.  Just a bit of random silliness, but .... what can I say?  Life's too short to make a serious short film.  
Ya gotta laugh!
Hope this makes you do just that.


Well, it is now officially past my bedtime, and if I want to finish my science test by tonight, I'd better hop off and get to it!  

Lots of Luvs
          Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!