I finally got a new bed! Yeah!!!! I am sooo excited! I will admit, the bed is a Walmart special, but it looks really nice, and it is a great alternative to what I was sleeping on.
The History of my poor beds:
1. Twin sized bunk for 8 years.
2. HUGE bunk bed for 3 years.
3. Moved back to the twin bunk bed for another 3 years
4. After much daydreaming and excitement, moved up to a wonderful wooden daybed for about 6 months.
5. Mattress to the daybed kept slipping off, and other difficulties, so moved to 2 mattresses stacked on top of each other for 3 months (not so sure that was a good idea)
6. Got a new bed!!!! And it is beautiful!!!! =)
Setting up my bed
Finished work. . . .isn't it lovely???
After I got my new bed in, I decided it was time to rearrange again. I don't know if it is just me, but after a while, I get bored with the same room design, so at least 2-3 times a year, my family will come in to a totally new room =) It is sooo fun to come up with different positions for furniture, and crafts to put in my room. This time, I moved all of the pictures from their normal places, and hung them all on one wall, but that left me with a whole other wall that was empty! So I got a French memo board (easily made), printed off some of my favorite bible verses and pictures to fill it up, and then cut out lots of circles and round, abstract shapes with the things I liked best printed on them i.e....Family, Spring, Books, Christ,.....things like that. Then I glued them to my wall. It created a cute accent to my room, + it was really fun! =)