Tuesday, July 2, 2013

KC&TO - Book Store in the Mountains


 I've had a cozy rainy day filled with College Plus degree consultations, memorizing Philippeans 2:5-11, watching old Westerns with Grandaddy, and keeping Caelen company as she worked at my Grandfather's surveying buisness.  
So nice.  :)

The other day, we took a trip up to Little Switzerland NC for the afternoon where we visited the little chalet and book store.  It was simply beautiful.  


 




There is nothin like the smell of old books, eh?

That's another thing that I love about living up in the mountains . . . there are so many quaint little shops tucked away in there!  Of course, I never actually end up buy anything from them, but I always come back inspired.  They are usually selling some nifty lil trinket that I figure I can make myself....if I ever find the time to  :D

Have a great rest of your Tuesday evening!

{Oh my!  It's the 4th of July in only 2 days!  I almost forgot!}

{How do you usually spend the Fourth?}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!