Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Keep Calm and Tuesday On - Absence Explained . . . Oops..


So, how did it happen that I missed out on 2 Tuesdays worth of blogging?  Well...lemme just tell yas... I've been in Colorado!
Apologia flew us out to work the CHEC homeschool conference, and while we were there, they graciously let us stay an extra week to visit some of our cousins who live up in Winter Park and Pueblo.  :)
If I could live anywhere in the US, it would most definitely be CO - in a HEART BEAT!

Explanations being made, I'm back home now after enjoying myself immensely out west, and am ready to settle back into a {somewhat} normal routine here at my home sweet home.  
Planning for the Summer - HERE I COME!

  {Best friends}

Winter Park








Some of our cousins live on an old retired dude ranch out in the middle of a canyon in Pueblo...pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!