Tuesday, May 14, 2013

KC&TO - May 14th


So, what's been goin on since last Tuesday?  Lemme summarize it for you:

Had a picnic with this lovely lady on Saturday:





{...After a while, Ben got kinda jealous of all the snacks we were eating, so he decided to try to sneak up on us to steal them....}
{...Elizabeth quickly took care of that...}  
:D

He ended up making his own picnic spot not too far away in spite of her... poor guy  :P
  
. . .

Made a wordle for Mom on Tagxedo for Mothers Day.  
You know, where you have a whole bunch of words all jammed together into a shape?  It looks something like this: (although this isn't the one I made)
They're a lot of fun to make, and look really nifty too.
 . . .
I discovered at least 2 new things:
a nest of newly hatched baby birds up in one of our ferns...

...And this lil grump on the couch tonight...a newly acquired skill .... jumping up on furniture.  
. . .

And...lastly, I've been marveling at how big my little bro has become lately! 
 He's not so little anymore!  The best partner in crime there ever was.  

Both of them are such HUGE blessings to me, and I don't know what I'd do without them.
(can ya tell?)  :P

 Have a great rest of the week!  I for one am going to be frantically studying for another CLEP test that is comin up this Friday... 
...Prayers are greatly appreciated!!! ...
I'm sure there will be a story to tell the next time I blog ;)


Pssst....How do you guys like the new header?  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!