Wednesday, May 22, 2013

In Response to This Morning's Post . . .

Heeelllloooo peoples!!!  The test went super well today, so thanks for all of your prayers!  God was so incredibly gracious to me in that I got 2 essay topics that I already knew something about.  That definitely made a difference!  
The only thing that still kind of 'rankles in my soul' (not a phrase you hear often) is that just as I was typing out the last few words on the very last essay, I ran out of time.  
Oh, well.
:)

Besides being nervous about taking a test every time we head up to Boone, the drive is so beautiful.  
This morning, the sun was out with a little bit of fog covering the mountains, and we basically had the road to ourselves for most of the way up.  

{As soon as I finished blogging this morning, I had to run out the door and hop in the car  . . . well, guess what I forgot!!??!! . . . the CAMERA!  I'm afraid you'll just have to put up with phone pictures...  :/  }






Man, I felt so FFRRREEEE once I got out of the testing center!  Soo happy . . . can you tell? 
:D
I'm pretty sure that Caelen and I were singing pretty much all the way back down the mountain.


~
Until next time, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!