Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A few things that made me smile today. . .

Today was overcast with bits and pieces of sunshine here and there, so after school I spent some time taking a few pictures of the things I like to do when the the weather is nice and breezy...

Like swinging in the hammock with Caelen and talking

Of course taking pictures with Caelen's camera is always fun =)

Looking for eggs with Mom

Watering the flowers

Having little bible studies out in the old barn with Ben
Looking after my sunflowers =D

And picking honeysuckles with my siblings

Life is full of blessings, so smile!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing!!! I thought they were professional at first! Especially the hammock and the old barn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!