Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Bloggy Friends!!!!



(picture from google)

Easter is one of the most important holidays of the year! The day that our savior was resurrected from the grave. The celebration of new life! I love Easter because of Jesus' resurrection, the fresh feeling of spring, all of the little animals that are born in the spring, flowers blooming, being with family and friends, and going to church with my family. I hope all of my blogger friends enjoy their Easter today.
We plan to go on a hike to Catawba Falls with the cousins after lunch. Fun! Hikes are a great way to spend the Sabbath because you get to be in God's creation.
Love,
Hannah

PS... Sorry this post is late! I wrote it on Easter, but I'm publishing it today. My Uncle David took pictures of the hike. It was beautiful! I'll have to ask him to send them to me.
I've kind of let down on blogging lately, so I've decided to make Sunday afternoons my 'blog day'. That's when I'm most free :)
Thanks again for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!