Saturday, April 17, 2010

Delayed days 6-7: (and an elegant hair do tutorial)

Well, things came up and I could not blog again! This month has been very crazy for the Edmondson family :)

Day 6:

A brown shirt from Hollister (I got a lot of shirts from Hollister from a friend ;D )
A blue sweat jacket
A blue, brown and white spring skirt.



I made up this hair style a while back. It's soooo easy and fun.  Quite elegant too if you dress it up.

Make sure that your hair is a bit damp. It makes handling your hair less irritating and frizzy :)
Separate your hair into two low pig tales.
3. Next twist the pig tales up, and tuck them into a bun. It does not have to look pretty.

4. With little clips, clip up the loose ends, and the bun. It should turn out like this.
Enjoy!!!! :0 :) :D ;)


________________________________________________

Day 7: Last day :(
*I have on a red and white striped shirt, and a jean skirt. I honestly don't know what place they came from.
*My hair is in french braids



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!