Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 2

Day 2! I'm sooo excited!

Alrighty.....I have here a pink and brown plaid skirt. I got from Goodwill so when I looked at the tag to see where it was from, the only thing that I could find was: 'Dry Clean Only!' (:D)
My shirt is a brown v-neck with a white under shirt.

And my hair is in a Saturday quick up do:
All you do is make a high pony tale and put a large clip in where your rubber band would usually go. Then you let your hair fall around the clip. Very fun! (I like to put a hair band in to keep the little sprigs from going crazy :)
_________________________________________________________________


(k. . .just don't look @ my face in the first picture. . .it is AWFUL!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!