Sunday, January 8, 2012

A rainy day...

It was a quiet, rainy day. . . . .  Dad took Mom to a birthday bed and breakfast somewhere up in the mountains.  We got to stay at my grandparent's house.  :)  
*
I wake up.  Its 4:00, really?  
*
I roll out of bed at 7:30.  Bed was warm, but definitely time to get out of it.
*
Wake myself up with a shower and breakfast.  It tastes sooo good!
*
Got to scramble around to get Benjamin ready for church, not to mention myself.  
*
Get in the car and rush off to our house from our grandparent's home to put finishing touches on the home before the birthday people get back.  
Head to church.  Grammy & Pa's church is soo beautiful!
*
Hear a sermon about the three wise men....very thought provoking.
*
Come home and get ready to spend the day up near sliding rock.  It is wonderfully perfectly dreary and cozy :)
*
My feet feel really weird after running across the swinging bridge on one of the forest trails.  
*
That nap on the way back from the sliding rock trip was much needed.  A snoozerama felt so nice.  
Mom & Dad are back and it is super cool to hear about their time at the bed and breakfast.  Now that our parental guardians have returned, they have a boatload of goals for us kidlings . . . :)
*
Talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!