Monday, January 16, 2012

Omelets, Airsofts & Mondays . . .

Weird title to a blog post, I know, but you'll get it after you read :)
Last night, the boys, dad and I were having a mini airsoft war and Ben was having a hard time keeping his BB'st together for some reason.  This morning as I was eating my omelet, I noticed that one of my green peppers looked rather round and hard.  Thankfully, I took a closer look at it before eating it.  Of course, it turned out to be one of my little bro's camo BB's. . .who would have guessed right?
I got a kick out of that and thought someone out there might too.  You've gotta love little brothers :)
Ok, that was totally random . . . Mondays on the other hand are quite normal and so I will spend the rest of my five minutes of writing time to talk about what I love about Mondays.
Mondays are probably my favorite day out of the week (other than the weekends of course).
I get to start the week afresh if the previous one was difficult; I LOVE organizing my school schedule for the week; planning out what big things I'm going to accomplish; eating at Grammy's house for supper; Getting my spelling and vocabulary out of the way for the rest of the week, and all of the other stuffs that Monday entails.
I am very grateful that God made Mondays!!!!!!!!
In Christ,
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!