Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Asheville



Brrrrr.....It's just now gotten somewhat chilly here in the mountains - so exciting!!!  
Yesterday I spent most of the day up in Asheville, and while I'd like to say that I shopped long and hard with Mom at Trader Joe's and Target, I've gotta admit that I stayed in the car pretty much the whole time trying to study for yet another CLEP test.  (actually I'm not a big shopper, so I guess I couldn't have said that anyways :P)
But it was fun getting to wear my fuzzy boots for the first time this season, finding an awesome CD for only $5 at a used book/CD store, and seeing a few early Christmas lights that evening on the drive home.

Speaking of Christmas, I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT!  Everything about it just seems to special to me this year for some reason.  
:)

{here is a sneak peak of one of our Christmas card pictures that we'll be sending out sometime this December} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!