Sunday, November 18, 2012

When I clicked "log in" to blogger, I had absolutely no idea what to write about, but I just knew that I had to write something....well, I still don't know what I'm going to write about, but I'm sure there are plenty of topics to choose from....say...Oh!  Did you know they are already playing Christmas music on the radio???  (I personally think that it is still too early...but, whatever) Just going into Walmart gives me a wave of nostalgia, but I keep pounding into my head, "wait until after Thanksgiving".... it's not working...
~
Ok...this picture might give some people nightmares for 6 months, but I've found that if you don't put at least one picture in your blog post, most people just skip over the whole post entirely, so...I thought this pict was enough to make people at least somewhat curious about clicking it  :D

{Don't worry, this isn't a real picture}

~
The other day, I was talking with a friend about her many speeches that she had to perform the next day, and she couldn't think of another word for "a whole bunch of something", so I interjected, "A retina of speeches?"...she just looked at me kind of weirdly and then started to laugh .....
Later that night (after much puzzling over), I sat up in bed and laughed at myself..."Plethora!" ....  I had meant to say, "you had a whole plethora of speeches", but instead I said, "you have a whole retina..." ...anyways... I tend to do that a lot more than I used to for some reason...
{ :D  } 

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!