Monday, April 9, 2012

A tad bit behind . . .

Uggg...you know those days when you look at all of that stuff that you have gotten behind on and think; how in the world am I EVER going to get it done??? 
Unfortunately, that is where I am stuck at the moment . . . Chemistry, Geometry, History . . . it's all piled up over Spring Break and this (awesome) Easter weekend.  Somehow I've got to find a way to wrap everything up before the end of May...which doesn't give me a whole lot of time, but it was good to be reminded this morning in my devotions that:

"The Lord does not let the righteous go hungry..."
and
"Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth."
~Prov 10:3-4

Even when I'm feeling a bit ok, really behind in what I'm trying to get done, God always makes perfectly sure that all of my needs are supplied for. . . but just so I don't take that cue and run with it, he also adds in a caution not to sit back and relax...waiting around for him to bless me; he has called me to be diligent and hard working.
So... yep, I do have a whole bunch that I need to catch up on, and yes...I am still feeling kind of behind, but it is encouraging to know that it can be done as long as I go at it with "diligent hands" and he will supply me with the grace {and energy} to do it.  :)  

 ~
{Oh yes, I thought that I would show you my little Easter surprise that I got this past week}

{forgive the bad pictures, they are the only ones I could get . . . my camera ran out of batteries before I could take any better ones}



{I'll be sure to get more as soon as I'm recharged :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!