Sunday, March 20, 2011

Return of the Daughters~


Caelen and I just finished watching The Return of the Daughters; A documentary by Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin, on how daughters can really be a blessing to their Dads and have a HUGE impact on their whole family while they are at home. I don't have a lot of time to write, but I wanted to quickly jot down just how much my Dad means to me, and how much I enjoy spending time with him; whether that be helping him put up fencing and working around the yard together, or having little conversations in the car when he picks me up from work (I babysit). When I watched this documentary again, it made me realize just how much of a help us daughters can be to our dads! I am praying that I can be a total blessing to my dad, (and to my whole family) and that our relationship will grow stronger as I get older.

I LOVE MY DAD =)

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog today and thought I'd say "hi" and let you know that I dropped in! I look forward to looking around! My blog address is http://joyfulhandmaiden.blogspot.com/
    God bless.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!