Monday, February 21, 2011

The simple things that make my day special~

While I was lying in bed sick with the flu this week (sad), I got to thinking about the little things that I really enjoy doing. It seems like it's always the simplest things that you remember the most :)
Like starting my day off with the Lord in my devotions always makes a wonderful start to the new day

 Or taking a walk in the woods and praying outloud. God seems more close to me when I talk to him with a real voice


Editing pictures

Cooking up a collage of breakfast foods. . . and then eating them :)


Giggling, talking, and just hanging out with my best friend, Caelen :)

Shopping with the ladies

Looking and laughing at old photos with dad


Taking a hike up in the mountains with my family

Blogging about my day :)


(some pictures from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!