My homemade wall paintings
Lately, I've enjoyed making frappuccino's for us kids
I got the following recipe from the Starbuck's version of the 'frapp'
- 3/4 cup double-strength coffee, cold
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- For a caramel topping, 3 Tbs
- Whipped toppingshopping list
- Chocolate syrup 3 tbs
- Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker: That should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee. Chill before using.
- To make drink, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, and serve with a straw.
- CARAMEL Version:
- For this version, add 3 tablespoons of caramel topping to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel over the whipped cream.
- MOCHA Version:
- For this version, add 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream, if desired
- *If you want the link to the website I got this from.... Starbucks