Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Mysterious Islands movie premiere

Late last night my family got back from watching the movie premiere of "The Mysterious Islands" (Vision Forum's latest film) (For more info on the film, visit http://www.visionforum.com/) in Durham NC. It was fantastic! I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but I will say that anyone who either sees the movie, or ever visits the Galapagos Islands cannot doubt God's work and beautiful design in creation. The soundtrack to this film is gorgeous! I'm Planning to get it myself! Well worth the money. Besides the movie, seeing all of the Christian home school families there was very encouraging to me.....and inspiring! You just don't see many feminine young ladies or gentlemanly young men anymore. I love it! I hope that we can do something like this again soon!!!




Outside the Theater

Inside 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!