Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Keep Calm and Tuesday On - Concert at Smokey Mountain Center for the Performing Arts


This past Sunday, I had the privilege of accompanying Mom to the Smokey Mountain Center for the Performing Arts in Franklin, NC.  She is the background vocalist in Lori Sealy's new CD, 
Picture

They were doing a benefit concert for the Smokey Mountain Pregnancy Care Center, and I must say . . . it was a super good one (as always)
The next group to perform there will be Third Day - pretty cool, huh?

The place was legit!  With the big light bulbs surrounding all the mirrors in the women's break room, and everything!  It all felt so professional :)

Mom, Lori Sealy, and Charlie (the percussionist)




I'm so proud of my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!