Thursday, July 12, 2012

A "Hodge-Podge" of Randoms

Have you ever done this? - Written a hodge-podge of things in your journal just to catch yourself up on everything that you've done in the last couple of days?? . . . I find myself doing it all the time!!


7.11.12 - (10:24 pm)

Caelen and Dad are in Haiti; Mom got back from CO on Monday, (today is Wednesday) and Nathan is turning 15 on Saturday.  

I finished "Bonhoeffer - Pastor, Martyr, Spy" on Tuesday, and checked out "The Count of Monte Cristo" from the library this evening. 

We ate stir fry for supper, and worked in the rain today.  

Ben has a cold, and I have been giving him warm water with 2 drops of Wintergreen, 2 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata, and 5 drops of Lemon Young Living Essential Oils to gargle to help soothe his throat.  It works like magic!!  :)

I made Homemade Ice Cream in 10 minutes yesterday, and it turned out to be DELICIOUS!!!

I got my mocha brown Lenovo IdeaPad laptop last week, and love it with all of my <3

Am memorizing 2 verses on Kindness for this week - 1 Thessalonians 5:15 & 2 Timothy 2:24.  {Why does memorizing things come so difficultly for me??}

It has been a regular rain forest here lately, and OH!!!  I forgot to mention!!  . . . I (finally) got my permit the other week!!!   YAY!!!

Yours ever, but not always so faithfully,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!