Thursday, October 27, 2011

Writing . . .

{picture from google}

Writing . . . I keep trying to spell the word with 2 t's instead of just 1.
~
Writing . . . I am never done with it.  There are always more words to write.
~
Writing . . . Without it, i'm sure that I wouldn't be the person I am today.
~
Writing . . . Without it, I wouldn't know how to spell, read or write . . . u. . . kind of obvious Hannah . . .
~
Writing . . . Without it, the love letters to God wouldn't be the same!  In fact, there would be no letters at all!!!
~
Writing . . . Speaking of letters, there would be no mail to look forward to in the mornings!
~
Writing . . . Without it, there would be no blogs, no websites, no internet!!!
~
Writing . . . Without it, there would be no script for the movie Dad took Mom out to see tonight {Courageous}
~
Writing . . . With it, I am able to express so much more than by talking.
~
Writing . . . With it, I am able to jot down notes from the sermon on Sunday, my devotions in the morning, and the debate I have to do with Nathan in a few weeks. . . ugggg!  (now that kind of writing I could do without :)
~
Writing . . . With it, I am able to write my full name. . . . Hannah Randolph Edmondson.
~
Writing . . . With it, I am able to write my book; Radiend, In Danger's Hands.
~
Writing . . . With it, I am able to tell the Robbins family just how much I miss them.
~
Writing . . . With it, I am able to put in a new order to Amazon for Jamie Grace's CD; 'One Song At a Time'.
~
Writing . . . And by it, I am able to read books . . . my passport to places I've never been and never will see in person.
~
Writing . . . I have no clue why I wrote this post. . . Just one of those nights I guess.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!