Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hey everybody! I know I haven't blogged at all lately but this time I do have some pretty good reasons.  Mom has been really busy finishing up her online classes with Apologia; of course we have all had to finish out the school year, and Dad took Mom to Texas for their 20th anniversary! That leaves us kids staying at the Cooke's house for a while, and not much computer access. . . . . so that is where I have been, and I hope to be able to post some more pictures of our chicks very soon :)

Enjoy your Sunday!

In Christ,

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Hope your parents had an awesome trip! You should post a picture of Don/Kay :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are grand! Hope you ahd a ood holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think!